A true performance guarantee to ensure your complete satisfaction.
The Hapman Performantee® is a true performance guarantee. We ensure that our equipment will achieve the specific results for which it was designed and manufactured. If it does not, we will revise, repair or make whatever changes necessary to deliver the results you specified. So when you have questions or concerns about the performance of your Hapman equipment or bulk handling system, contact us.
- This Performantee will not cover failures due to variations in material characteristics, not previously provided to Hapman; failures due to normal wear, damage or misuse of the equipment; or equipment provided by others.
- This Performantee is valid only if material samples have been provided to Hapman for application testing, and the actual material used in the final application matches with that as provided in the test samples.
- The design of the Hapman equipment was based upon the RFQ form presented and the application conditions stated on the front of our proposal. Should a RFQ form not be submitted, or the information provided on the RFQ form is inaccurate, this guarantee is null and void.
- Often times Hapman will recommend, within the original proposal, optional items that may be required to properly move the material. Should these items not be purchased by the customer, it is understood that should it be determined that these options are necessary to accomplish the designed operation, the customer will be responsible for the purchase and proper installation of these options, and that Hapman's Performantee will be in effect once these options are in operation.
- The guarantee is void if the equipment has been altered, in any way, by anyone other than Hapman; not installed as instructed or designed, or not used in the way, or with material, for which it was designed; the actual material being used in the equipment is in any way different than that originally provided as the sample.
- The costs covered by this Performantee will be limited to the cost of parts, Hapman labor, Hapman site service and shipping. Hapman will not be responsible for other costs, consisting of but not limited to: additional labor provided by the buyer, incidental costs, and cost of downtime or loss of production.
- This guarantee is good for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- This guarantee is applicable only if it is determined that the failure of the equipment to perform is the fault of the Hapman. Should it be determined that the fault is due to equipment other than Hapman's, or due to the other conditions stated above, all costs associated with the repair will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- The above states the full remedies available under this guarantee. At no time shall the reference to performance guarantee be construed as a “money back” guarantee.